Monday, October 17, 2011

Mid Term Part 2

I used GoAnimate.  I made a cartoon video by typing in dialogue and letting the rest of the system make the video.

http://goanimate.com/movie/0V8d2WuK70lg?utm_source=linkshare&uid=0igCOf97P6Xo

I like the set up.  It was very easy to do but obviously the voices sound like robots.  If I could have changed something, I would have gotten my hands on a microphone and recorded my voice. This would have made the voices sound realistic.

Better quality would have added more emotion and I believe the audience would enjoy it more.  

1 comment:

  1. I sort of like the robotic voice, but when Sean recorded his own voice, it was awesome, so I see your point. Do you know how to create a live link to your movie? Also, you can embed the movie directly using the HTML link.

    ReplyDelete